Automate Multi-Cloud Deployments For Millions of Identities
Accelerate deployment to tackle the demands of innovation with an identity platform that supports DevOps-friendly technologies
Increase Competitive Advantage and Productivity While Reducing Costs
Implement Identity Your Way with Multi-Cloud and Hybrid Cloud
To increase flexibility, availability, and scalability, organizations are increasingly adopting multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments. Doing so accelerates time to market while reducing complexity and saving time and money.
Identity lies at the center of securing today’s hybrid reality, but legacy identity systems are not up to the task of integrating into today’s fast-paced, modern cloud environment.
ForgeRock delivers the market’s only full IAM platform both on premises and in the cloud of your choice. The ForgeRock Identity Platform can be easily deployed to any cloud environment for millions of identities – in minutes.
Deploy IAM in Minutes and Accelerate Time to Market
Deployments for most IAM solutions are often lengthy, costly, and complex, requiring many IT resource hours and resulting in slow time to value.
To help you move past this, the ForgeRock Identity Platform deploys on any cloud environment – including bring-your-own-cloud, hybrid-cloud, and multi-cloud – in minutes, with preconfigured cloud installation packages of 1-million, 10-million, and 100-million identities.
This allows you to:
- Accelerate the deployment of multiple cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
- Conduct a fast, simple, high-availability (HA) deployment without sacrificing rich features and extensibility.
- Enable rapid solution development in a repeatable way.
- Protect workloads on any cloud at scale.
These capabilities speed time to value, eliminate vendor lock-in, and increase flexibility, availability, and scalability – leading to increased competitive advantage.
Increase Productivity with DevOps and Developer Documentation
Most organizations face challenges stemming from over-burdened IT resource allocation and a lack of skilled resources. Recognizing this constraint, The ForgeRock Identity Platform was designed to help speed and streamline the deployment, maintenance, and management of a comprehensive identity platform with the latest DevOps technology.
With ForgeRock, your developers can easily:
- Build and maintain a production-grade, DevOps-enabled, referenceable, cloud-ready architecture with Kubernetes.
- Automate multi-cloud deployments – with supporting DevOps practices – using Docker for containers and Kubernetes as the orchestration platform.
- Access cloud deployment reference artifacts, deployment methodologies, reference architectures, and benchmark performance data with developer-friendly documentation.
- Meet deadlines more easily by drastically reducing the time spent managing and configuring software.
Reduce Costs with Cloud Vendor Cost Profiling Guidance
Reducing costs without sacrificing performance or functionality is a top priority for organizations. The ForgeRock Identity Platform includes a guide for benchmarking performance costs on all three major public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google). These guides help you:
- Quickly deploy a recommended reference implementation of the full ForgeRock platform or subset of capabilities of your choosing.
- Validate your deployments against ForgeRock benchmark results and analyze the most cost-effective solution based on multiple deployments and configurations.
- Remove the guesswork from your deployment architecture and hardware sizing with a highly-available multi-zone configuration that includes built-in monitoring and alerting.
Deploying on the Google Cloud Platform
Read our GKE Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for GKE.
Deploying on Amazon Web Services
Read our EKS Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for EKS.
Deploying on Microsoft Azure
Read our AKS Cookbook and Site Reliability Guide for AKS.
Deploying on Minikube
Read our DevOps guide on using Minikube.